Welcome to Module 9:
The Law of Relativity & The Law of Polarity
1. Do you tend to be more optimistic or pessimistic? How do you compare yourself to others?
2. What emotions to do you feel when you compare yourself to other?
3. What has your life story been up until now?
4. How have your challenges shaped you to who you are today?
5. What do you consistently focus on? What question do you ask most often based on this focus?
6. That is your “old” primary question. What are the most powerful and driving beliefs and values that cause you to consistently ask this question?
7. What is the upside and the downside of your old primary question?
“I am perfectly imperfect.”
“My weaknesses have become my greatest strengths.”
“I am being molded into the person I wish to be.”
“I am here to serve.”
“Through my challenges, I create impact.”
"I hold space for healing.”
“I trust the universe’s timing.”
"I am grateful for my experiences.”
“I am healed. I am whole.”
“I am fee.”